NEW WHATSAPP DARE: QUESTION & ANSWER




Dare: Select any lucky  Number and I will send you Dare for your selected. Remember you can’t back out if you choose to play this dare.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Check the Answer:
1 Be My One Day BF/GF.
2 Make my photo your WhatsApp DP.
3 What do you like the most in me?
4 What kind of relationship do you expect from me?
5 Rate me in looks from 1 to 10.
6 Kiss me…
7 Propose me.
8 Tell me your relationship status-Single or Committed.
9 What qualities do you search for your life partner?
10 Tell me your girlfriend/boyfriend name.
Dare: I am back with amazing new WhatsApp Dare game, Just choose a number from 1 to 20
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20 ?
Answer:
  1. Make my name as your status saying that you want to marry me.
  2. Say I love you personally
  3. Propose me in sexiest style
  4. Record your voice ‘I can’t leave without you… and send
  5. You are Lucky, nothing to perform
  6. Have you ever kissed your opposite-sex partner
  7. How you feel when someone stared at you
  8. Who was your first crush
  9. Did you feel Hot and naughty yesterday
  10. What you had done exactly before sleeping yesterday
  11. On which day of this week you want to date me
  12. Why you miss me so much
  13. Again you’re lucky, just enjoy by forwarding this to others
  14. What you feel when you watch any romantic scenes in movies
  15. How do you feel, when there is a vulgar scene start playing in the movie sitting with your family.
  16. Tell me what you wear today as a night dress
  17. When you get hot sometimes, what you do?
  18. How much you like to watch romantic and kissing scenes?
  19. Say I want to kiss you now
  20. Record three minutes clip, saying something about me and send me.

Dare: Fill it up ðŸ˜‡
  • How we met:
  • My name on your phone:
  • Who I am to you:
  • One word that describes me:
  • What you dislike about me:
  • First impression:
  • Current impression:
  • Do you trust me:
Send it to your friends and get amazing replies but reply me first ðŸ˜¬ðŸ˜‹ I will put on my story
Here’s the Answer:
If the above-given questions are sent by your friends then, you can send the reply as follows:
  • Ek Manhoos din tha, tu Gaanja phoonk Rha Tha
  • Chutya
  • Chutya
  • Chutya
  • Ki Tu Bhut Chutyapanti Karte Rhta Hai
  • Dekhte Hi samjh gya tha bhut bada waala Chutya hai
  • Abhi Bhi chutya hi hai (Bilkul Nhi Badle)
  • EK Dam Nhi😋

Question 1:  What comes down but never goes up?
.
.
.Think.
.

.??????????

Answer: Rain

Question 2:  What can fly but has no wings?
.
.
.???????.
.
.
Don't know????

Answer: Time


Question 3:  Where was the first potato found?
.
.
???????????

Answer: In the Ground


Question 4:  what is the easiest way to get to heaven quickly?
.
.
Answer: Just stand in front of fast moving train.


Question: 5  Which sea has waves but no water?
.
.

Answer: BBC lolzzz :)


Question :6  Which is the most shocking city in the world?
.
.
.

Answer: Very simple, It's Electricity

Question :7  Why Love is blind?
.
.

Answer: Money doesn't see anything

Question: 8 What will happen, if money starts growing on trees?
.
.
.
Answer: Simple, Girls will start dating with monkeys.

Question 9: Why a lover sends love messages, love WhatsApp dares to his/her partner?
.
.
.
Answer: It's like an investment for getting 500 percent ROI from the partner.


Question 10:
 Two boys wish to cross a river. The only way to get to the other side is by boat, but that boat can only take one boy at a time. The boat cannot return on its own, there are no ropes or similar tricks, yet both boys manage to cross using the boat.

How?


Answer:-
Both of them are not on same side of river.
There are on opposite sides, hence they both can cross




Dare Games 



Dare: Select any of your favorite colors from options below and you have to perform according to color’s condition which I will send later.

Black
Grey
Green
Red
Yellow
White
Purple
Blue

Answer:

Black – Make your partner pic to your’s DP (display picture).

Grey – Ask a neighbor for a roll of toilet paper.
Green – Tell your deepest secret to your partner.
Red – Delete your partner no. from your phone.
Yellow – Don’t talk to your partner for 1 day.
White – Drink 1 bottle of soda in 10 seconds.
Purple – Read the last WhatsApp message from your partner loudly.
Blue – Call your Mom and introduce her to your partner.
Dare: Choose any triple number from the list and I will show you, Who You Are. ðŸ˜€ Reply Fast!!
000
111
222
333
444
555
666
777
888
999
Here’s the Answer:
000 True lover
111 Lovely & Caring
222 Silent killer
333 Handsome
444 Cheater
555 S3x Addict
666 Heart Breaker
777 Proud And Sweet
888 Lazy In Bed
999 Hard Worker
 Dare: Choose any number From 1-10 Reply Fast ðŸ˜€
Answer:
1. Send a Selfie of yours in the toilet
2. Sing ur fav song or send it to me.
3. tell me which brand under-garments you wear ðŸ˜‰
4. Make my name as yours Whatsapp status saying that You want to marry me soon.
5. send me kisses in a video Clip.
6. Send me a voice clip saying dat “Baby paad Aa Rhi Hai”
7. click a pic Wearing Bra Only and send it to me.
8. Tell me who is your Favourite Actor and reason behind it
9. click your pic showing Legs and send it to me.
10. Keep my pic as Your Dp a status saying-“baby I love u more n more”…Oh yes, I love u!!!

Dare: Choose your lucky alphabet and I will give you some cool dares to perform-
#A, #B, #C, #D, #E, #F, #G, #H, #I, #J, #K, #L, #M, #N, #O, #P, #Q, #R, #S, #T, #U, #V, #W, #X, #Y, #Z
Choose and reply fast?
Answer:
#A What is the name of your first crush?
#B Treat me by taking to a movie!
#C Like and comment on all my pics on Facebook ðŸ˜›
#D Tell me the name of your ex …
#E Rs.50 recharge on my Phone
#F Recharge net offer for me…
#G Give me a number of your boyfriend or girlfriend
#H Ask your partner to spend 1 full day with me
#I Write a WhatsApp status for me for next 24 hours!
#J What you like the most in me?
#K Rate me as a friend from 1 to 10 :p
#L Send a voice note saying that You love me.
#M Give me a treat
#N write my name with heart emoticon in your status
#O Ignore me ðŸ˜®
#P Tell me a secret about you :p
#Q delete my number :/
#R Make my picture your DP for 1 day
#S send a pic of your legs
#T who am I for You.
#U Take a picture of yourself & send it to me now
#V Don’t talk to me for 1 day (Haw!)
#W what are your feelings about me?
#X Tell me something you always wanted to say but you couldn’t…
#Y How do you want me to be?
#Z How do you describe me at least six line.
Funny WhatsApp Dare Quiz 
  


Q1. What will happen, if Money starts growing on trees?

Answer: Simple, girls will start dating Monkeys.

Q2. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?

Answer: It is not a problem since you will never find an elephant with one hand.

Q3. Where was the First Potato found?
Answer: In the ground.
Q4. A is the father of B. But B is not the son of A. How’s that possible?
Answer: B is the daughter.
Q5. What comes down but never goes up?
Answer: Rain
Q6. What two words, when combined hold the most letters?
Answer: Post Office.
Q7. What is the easiest way to get to a Heaven quickly?
Answer: Just stand in front of a fast-moving train.
Q8. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
Answer: No problem, He sleeps at night.
Q9. Which is the most Shocking city in the world?
Answer: Electricity
Q10. How many sides does a circle have?
Answer: Two. An inside and an outside.

Dares for Whatsapp


Question: Select Any of your favorite colors and you have to perform according to color's condition which I will send later!


Blue, Gray, Black, Navy Blue, Green, Red, Teal, Purple.



Answers:


Blue – Delete your partner no. from your phone.

Gray – Don’t talk to your partner for 1 day.
Black – Make your partner pic to your’s DP (display picture).

Navy Blue – Ask a neighbor for a roll of toilet paper.

Green – Tell your deepest secret to your partner.

Red – Drink 1 bottle of soda in 10 seconds.

Teal – Read the last whatsapp message from your partner loudly.

Purple – call your Mom and introduce her with your partner.



Comments

  1. Here you can find truth or dare questions for your friends or couples. Get them to do funny dares and answer questions in truth on WhatsApp.
    For More Information Visit Here -- whatsapp dare games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice App King Tv APK 2020 : https://www.realblogger.in/2020/06/king-tv-apk-2020-download.html
    Jio ID Or Paswword : https://www.realblogger.in/2020/05/jio-tv-id-or-password-jio-tv-new2020.html
    carry minati :https://www.realblogger.in/2020/05/carryminati-full-address-phone-number.html
    Wp safe link : https://www.realblogger.in/2020/06/buy-wp-safelink-v4-converter-link-to.html
    Wp safe link : https://www.realblogger.in/2020/05/wp-safelink-V3-converter-link-to-adsense.html
    Real blogger : https://www.realblogger.in/2020/05/who-is-real-blogger.html
    Sora Link : https://www.realblogger.in/2020/05/sora-link-plugin-increase-adsense.html
    Free theme : https://www.realblogger.in/2020/05/download-free-wordpress-theme-2020.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment