Motivational Whatsapp Status ( Stay Inspire & Motivated YourSelf )



The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.



There is so much to keep experimenting all the time ✌️ Just inherent!
I miss this city, every person here lives a best seller story!
Morning sun brings new energies to me!
I'm not quitting, until I'm living the life i dream of!
The struggles I'm facing, the chances I'm taking, Sometimes might knock me down but no I'm not breaking!
I didn't know i was starving till i tasted you - LIFE!
Roll out of the bed and show off!
I wore a pretty thing today - SMILE
Open your eyes, look within. Are you happy with the life you are living?
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.Right‬ or ‪Wrong‬ doesn't ‪‎exist‬! When u have a ‪‎CONFIDENCE‬.
Be bold to own your mistakes in Life, accept your faults and improve your personality.


Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right.
Great things never come from comfort zones.
I'm so excited! and i just can't hide it.
Life doesn't give you what you want. It gives you what you work for.
Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Hope is the power that gives a person the confidence to step out and try.
It does not matter how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get up.
Positivity.. Think of yourself as a human magnet constantly attracting what you speak, think and feel.
Find your fire 🔥


If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose.
Make yourself a priority. Fill yourself up so that you can give more to others.
Better is not something you wish, it's something you become.
My biggest dream is to look back and say I made it.
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is..!!
A forest bird never wants a cage!
Failures are temporary ,But success is Permanent
Work Hard and let peoples show your success
 You never fail until… you stop trying.!
There is “No” shortcut for Sucess..
Always Choose ,Correct path for Sucess!


You are not born “Winner”,You are not Born “Loser” Its your Choice to make winner or loser..
Always Try to DO best in your Life..
Never give up on something, that you cannot go a day, without thinking about.!
 When you feel giving up, remember why you held on for so long time in the first place ‘…
“Everything is okay in the end ‘like a movie’, if it’s not ok, then it’s not the end.”….
!Life is not fair, but it is still good. …
You don’t have to win.. every argument:Right or Wrong!
If you don’t make mistakes in life, you are not really trying…
You will not get better Tomorrow,if you are thinking about the yesterday…
The future belongs to those people,who believe in the beauty of their dreams.!
Don’t wait for the love. Feel it & Enjoy!
Don’t wait for the path. Find it & go!
Work until you will complete your milestone.
Forget the failures and work hard for success
 Don’t go for less. Always go for the best….
!Don’t compare yourself to anyone. Be unique.
Do not wait for time. Make it…
From every wound there is a scar, every scar tells a story. A story that says, I survived.!
Best way to make your dreams come true is to work hard.
Don’t ask God to make your Problem Easier!Trying Yourself..
If your are not like something , then change it!
!Tomorrow is always fresh, Don’t do mistakes in it.
Things that never fail in life are ,True Love , Determination ,Belief..



If it doesn’t open.. it’s not your fault.
A ship is always safe at sure but that is not what it’s built for.
Quiet people have the loudest minds.
The one who fell and gets up is  so much stronger than the one who never fell.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.
No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.
One good things about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. ( motivational quotes)
If you want to live a happy life tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.
Hold the vision trust the process.
Be strong but not rude, Be kind but not weak. Be humble but not timid, Be proud but not arrogant.
Your best teacher is your last mistake.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Expect the best . be prepared for the worst, fuck others think and do your own thing.
Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you will die.
Dream it. Believe it. Achieve it. (motivational status and quotes)
Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.
Better things are coming.
Never give up because great things take time.
My mind wonders and I get lost in thoughts of you.
If ever there is a Tomorrow when we’re not together. There is something you must always remember, you are braver than you believe. Stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.Even if we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.
Don’t even you dare put me second, when I put you first.
Brain are awesome I wish everybody had one.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
The most expensive thing in the world is.. TRUST . It can take years to earn and just a matter of seconds to lose.
Of course life is a bitch. If it was a slut, it would be easy. ( motivational quotes )
Never let your fear decide your future.
My life motto is “Do my best so that I can’t blame myself for anything”.
Never sacrifice three things, your family. your heart or your dignity.
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
Control your ANGER because it is just one letter away from D-Anger.
I fell in love with you. Not for how you look, just for who you are.
Just because my path is different doesn’t mean I’m lost.
Be kind. For everyone you meet is meeting a battle you know nothing about.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
Do what is right not what is easy. (motivational speech)
How many cares , One loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.
Expectations is the root of all heartaches.
The worst of our fault is our interests in other people’s faults.
Feelings are just visitors, let them come and go.
No matter how you feel. Get up , dress up, show up and never give up.
Limits exists only in the mind.
I’m not a perfect person, I make a lot of mistakes but still I love those people who stay with me after knowing how I really am.
Take everyday as a chance to become a better person. ( motivational thoughts)
Learn to live without condition. Talk without bat intention. Give without any reason and most of all care for people without any expectation.
Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along.
If you do right no one remembers if you do wrong no one forgets.
Coins always make sounds but paper moneys are always silent. So , when your value increases , keep yourself silent and humble.
When someone loves you, they don’t have to say it always , but you can always know it by the way they treat you.
I’m actually not funny. I’m just mean and people think I’m Joking.
There are two types of pains, one that hurts you and the other changes you.
If women could read minds , every seconds man will get slapped.
God is the best listener. You don’t need to shout nor cry out loud. Because he hears even the very silent prayer of a sincere heart. (motivational songs)
When life gives you a 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have a 1000 reasons to smile.

A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend has lived them with you.
The things you take for granted someone else is praying for.
I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude and that’s not my problem.
Destroy what destroys you.
Life has two rules. Never quit and always remember that.
Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
Enthusiasm is the electricity of life.
During the day, I don’t believe in ghosts. At night , I’m a little more open-minded.
Having a soul mate is not always about romance. You can find your soul mate in a friendship too.
Maybe everything was meant to be this way.
Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life. ( motivational videos )
I opened two gifts this morning. They were my eyes.
I may not be the best, but I’m definitely not like the rest.
Take every chance you get in life, because somethings only happen once.
You are born into genius.. But have you resigned yourself to mediocrity?
A promise means everything but once it is broken sorry means nothing.
I always had fear being never good enough. 

Comments